Crisp and chewy homemade granola with Biscoff cookie butter spread. A perfect breakfast or snack!
Today is an exciting day. Today is the release date for The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook, written by my good friend Katrina of In Katrina’s Kitchen. If you love Biscoff spread… aka cookie butter, then you need this cookbook in your life.
We both came to love Biscoff after our boys were diagnosed with peanut allergies. So, Biscoff has a very special place in our hearts. It’s a completely peanut free spread with the same texture as peanut butter, making it a perfect substitute in baking!
Throughout Katrina’s book you’ll find an assortment of recipes for sweet desserts to simple breakfast recipes. I can attest to how amazing the apple Biscoff muffins are… amazing! An absolute must make. And then of course there’s this granola, which my family seriously devoured.
I’d been meaning to make and share a granola recipe for the longest time. It’s as if it was meant to be that Katrina included a granola recipe in her book! It’s beyond easy to make. Seriously, 2 minutes of prep and the rest is just hands off baking!
I highly recommend making a double batch because it will disappear, especially if you have snackers and little fingers in the house! I had planned to keep a dish at my desk for easy snacking. Looks like I’ll have to make another batch for that to happen.
Easy crisp and chewy homemade granola with Biscoff cookie butter spread. The perfect snack or breakfast food!
Use the widget below to enter for a chance to win a copy of The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook!
Yield: 2 cups
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Chewy and crisp homemade granola with Biscoff cookie butter spread. A perfect breakfast or snack!
- 2C old fashioned oats
- 1/2C Biscoff spread, creamy or chunky
- 1/4C honey
- 3 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon, optional
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Add oats to a large bowl.
- Add Biscoff spread, honey and brown sugar to a medium heat proof bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir to combine and pour over oats. Stir to coat well. Transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet. Spread out as evenly as possible. Bake for 10 minutes, toss and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes.
- If desired, immediately sprinkle with cinnamon and granulated sugar.
- Cool completely before breaking up into pieces and storing in an airtight container.
- Enjoy as a stand alone snack or over milk or yogurt for breakfast.
Giveaway provided by The Countryman press. Recipe reprinted with approval from The Countryman press. This post contains affiliate links.