On The 1st Day of Christmas…A Silpat and Roul’Pat Giveaway Closed!
I feel like Santa or Oprah this year! Then again, Oprah kind of is like Santa. I’m super excited to announce that for the next twelve days I get to at least pretend to be Santa and give away some fabulous items. I hope you’re as excited as I am!
A new item will be announced each day, right here on Baked by Rachel. Giveaway rules will be listed on each post, be sure to follow them so you don’t hurt your chances of winning!
Silpat silicone baking mats pretty much changed the way I bake. They’re a reusable non-stick alternative to parchment paper, perfect for all kinds of baking, not just limited to cookies. The Roul’pat is a perfect non-stick silicone counter mat, perfect for rolling out a variety of doughs and working on messy projects.
***GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Courtesy of Demarle USA one Baked by Rachel reader will win (1) one Silpat half sheet and (1) one Roul’Pat half sheet.
This giveaway is open until Thursday December 6th, 2012 at 11:59 EST. Winner must be at least 18 years old and a US resident. Winner will be randomly selected and emailed. Winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Main entry must be completed or bonus entries will not count.
Answer the following question in the comment section below: What is your favorite holiday cookie?
You have up to SIX additional entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Leave one comment telling me you are a fan of both Baked by Rachel and Silpat on Facebook
2. Share this post on Facebook
3. Leave one comment telling me you follow both Baked by Rachel and Silpat on Twitter
4. Tweet the following: “On the 1st day of Christmas, a Silpat and Roul’Pat #giveaway from @bakedbyrachel @mysilpat http://tinyurl.com/cr5yt3g”
5. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email (email subscription must be activated)
6. Follow Baked by Rachel on Pinterest
*Disclaimers: This post is sponsored by Silpat. I was not compensated for this post, but was provided with product to use in my own home. This post contains affiliate links.