Easy Chicken Enchilada Dip
Easy skillet chicken enchilada dip. A crowd pleasing party appetizer with a spicy kick!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 1 C Old El Paso enchilada sauce or homemade
- 7 oz corn drained
- 4 oz Old El Paso chopped green chiles drained (optional)
- 15 oz black beans drained and rinsed well
- 12 oz Colby cheese shredded (roughly 3 cups)
- Old El Paso pickled jalapeño slices for topping
- Tortilla chips
In a large 12-inch skillet over medium heat, cook chicken, crumbling and draining of any fat. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn, bean and optional chiles. Cook, stirring occasionally until heated through. Top off with shredded cheese and jalapeño slices. Cover and continue cooking until cheese is fully melted, roughly 3-5 minutes.
Serve warm with tortilla chips and optional sour cream and green onions.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to several days, reheating as desired.