Slow Cooker Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Three Bean Chili
An easy and flavorful way to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey. A perfect chili for any day of the week!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Servings: 4 plus
- 4 C turkey cooked and shredded or chopped
- 1 C yellow onion chopped
- 3/4 C red bell pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeño finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 7 oz corn drained
- 1 : 15oz black beans drained and rinsed well
- 1 : 15oz navy beans drained and rinsed
- 2 : 15oz northern white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 : 15oz petite diced tomatoes drained
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 C chicken broth
- green onions for topping
Prepare vegetables. Drain and rinse all beans well. Add all ingredients to the bowl of a 6 quart slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Serve warm with optional green onion slices, cheese, sour cream or lime juice.