Mini Bailey’s Chocolate Cheesecakes with Bailey’s Whipped Cream
A recipe for mini chocolate cheesecakes flavored with Bailey’s Irish cream, topped off with fresh sweetened Bailey’s whipped cream and chocolate shavings. A perfect dessert for St Patrick’s day celebrations.
Last night I was having a fun nostalgic night, playing music from the past. Usually when this happens, it turns into me quizzing the Mr to see if he can guess the song and/or artist in a reasonable time (or totally unreasonable). It’s always an entertaining time. Whether it be shocking him by me knowing the lyrics to certain songs or him cracking me up by his obvious desire to not admit to knowing certain songs. We all have those songs. Songs from the 80s are just too entertaining to revisit.
In more entertainment talk… we watched Catching Fire over the weekend and even though I had already seen it, no one else had… totally enjoyed it, obviously. If you loved the first, then you have to see this one. In the beginning they gave a nice tease to Divergent, which I’m totally looking forward to. Hopefully the rumors about ticket sales being better than Twilight are false, but I’m sure I still won’t wait too long to see it once it’s out. Will you be seeing it?
With St Patrick’s day being basically a week away, it’s time to share my final festive treat. I made these weeks ago and have been itching to share them with you. No ifs ands or butts, you need these mini cheesecakes in your life.
These mini chocolate cheesecakes are the perfect two bite dessert for your holiday plans, big or small. They feature a rich chocolate crust, topped of with creamy Bailey’s Irish cream chocolate cheesecake, homemade sweetened Bailey’s whipped cream and chocolate shavings for the perfect finishing touch.
Be sure to add these cheesecakes to your St Patrick’s day menu and check below for more festive recipes!
Yield: 12 cheesecakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Mini Bailey's Chocolate Cheesecakes with Bailey's Whipped Cream
Mini chocolate cheesecakes flavored with Bailey's Irish cream, topped off with fresh sweetened whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- 1C chocolate graham cracker crumbs (roughly 6 sheets)
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 12oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2C granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Bailey's Irish cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2C heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp Bailey's Irish cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a mini cheesecake pan.
- In a food processor combine crust ingredients. Divide mixture among prepared cheesecake cavities, adding one small cookie scoop to each. Press down firmly to create an even layer. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Decrease oven temperature to 325°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Add sour cream, Baileys and sifted cocoa powder, mixing well. Finally add egg, mixing until batter is smooth and streak free.
- Add one heaping medium scoop to each cavity. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Cool in pan to room temperature. Transfer pan to refrigerator to chill cheesecakes thoroughly, at least 6-12 hours or more.
- Carefully remove cheesecakes from pan, removing pan disc from the bottom of each crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Beat in powdered sugar and Bailey's. Pipe or spoon onto chilled cheesecakes. Top off with chocolate shavings, if desired.
- Store cheesecakes chilled.
Baked by Rachel original
More recipes for St Patrick’s Day:
Guinness chocolate cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting
Soft Guinness pretzels with sea salt
Beef and Guinness pies with puff pastry
Mini Bailey’s cheesecakes with chocolate whipped cream
Guinness ice cream float
Slow cooker Guinness beef stew
Vanilla cupcakes with two tone vanilla buttercream frosting
Mini shepherd’s pies
Braided pesto bread
Pesto chicken lasagna
Bacon-basil pesto chicken pizza
This post contains affiliate links.