Homemade Fudgy One-Bowl Brownies
Super fudgy one-bowl homemade triple chocolate brownies! The only brownie recipe you’ll ever need!
Happy first day of February! We’re officially a month and a half away from daylight savings beginning! Bring on the late sunsets and warmer weather! I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that Winter continues to be weird. We can actually see the grass! That’s super unusual for this time of year.
I don’t take Groundhog day seriously. I’ve always figured, he’s going to see his shadow no matter what, since there are SO many lights. But, apparently it has more to do with the weather – cloudy vs sunny. Regardless of what the oversized rodent supposedly decides…sees or doesn’t see… Groundhog Day the movie is definitely part of my Tuesday plans. Anyone else? It’s one of those love/hate movies for me.
Totally unrelated but we started watching Mr Robot recently. I kept forgetting to schedule it to record when the first season was airing, so we’re catching up. I was actually reminded about it after seeing it win an award at the Golden Globes earlier this month. If you like psychological dramas, you should definitely check it out. You have until Summer to catch up before the next season is supposed to start up.
I’ll admit it… I’ve always been a box mix brownie lover. They’re just so easy and the results are consistent. Both a huge plus. A lot of homemade recipes seemed like too much work, or didn’t give me the exact results I wanted…
I’m not even remotely joking…These are super easy, extra fudgy homemade brownies…packed with three varieties of chocolate! There’s so much to love about them. And, they taste SO much better than box mix brownies.
These triple chocolate one-bowl brownies will absolutely become your new go to recipe!
Be sure to add these crowd pleasing fudgy homemade brownies to your dessert plans! I promise you won’t regret it!
Yield: Serves 9
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Homemade Fudgy One-Bowl Brownies
Super fudgy homemade one-bowl triple chocolate brownies! The only brownie recipe you'll ever need!
- 1/2C unsalted butter
- 6oz semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1C granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2C all purpose flour
- 3/4C chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a square 8x8 baking dish. Line greased pan with parchment paper, leaving overhang on all four sides. Use binder clips to secure parchment paper to edges if necessary.
- In a large bowl, melt butter with 6oz chopped semi-sweet chocolate. Stir well to combine and ensure no chunks remain.
- Slowly add sugar, whisking until fully encorporated. Add one egg at a time, whisking well between additions. Add in vanilla, salt and cocoa powder, whisking until smooth. Add flour, folding until no streaks remain. Stir in chocolate chips or nuts. Pour into prepared baking sheet. Level off with an offset spatula.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan at least 15-30 minutes before carefully slicing into equal portions.
- Store remaining brownies in an airtight container for up to a week.
Baked by Rachel original
Items used in this recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.